INSUD PHARMA’s management has established in its CODE OF ETHICS the values of the
Corporation, which are expressed in 10 Commitments. These include the Commitment to the
employees/work environment by means of the following values:
- We are committed to creating a healthy work environment by introducing healthy habits in our activities.
- We comply with current health and safety regulations in the workplace.
By means of its compliance with INSUD PHARMA’s Occupational Health and Safety Policy, INSUD PHARMA applies this Commitment to providing safe working conditions in order to prevent work-related injuries and deterioration of health among its workers and other people affected by its activities to the activities performed by CHEMO, EXELTIS, and MABXIENCE for the manufacture, development and marketing of active substances and finished pharmaceutical and veterinary products. This policy is based on the following principles:
- Establishing measures to ensure compliance with legal requirements related to the matters that affect occupational safety and health, as well as the requirements of the
commitments that the organisation may undertake internally or externally with other stakeholders (clients, sectoral organisations, etc.). . In addition, regular inspections are
established in order to detect any deviation from these requirements and thus take measures to correct them as soon as possible.
- Eliminating hazards and mitigating OH&S risksrelated to the handling of chemical and biological products and the use of equipment and facilities through continuous improvement.
of equipment and facilities, preferably at source, and by putting collective protection before individual protection and integrating health and safety measures into production processes.
- Continuously improving the OH&S management systemm by setting periodic goals for OH&S improvement and allocating the technical, human, and economic resources necessary to achieve them, as well as implementing prevention planning that combines technology, work organisation, working conditions, social relations, and the influence of environmental factors at work.
- Establishing the appropriate means for workers to consult and participate in Occupational Health and Safety related matters Establishing the appropriate means for workers to consult and participate in Occupational Health and Safety related matters.
- Getting stakeholders involved with these OH&S commitments, especially external personnel carrying out activities in our facilities. These personnel will be required to comply with the
established safety standards in accordance with the coordination of business activities, involving them in the implemented safety culture.