· Oral drug, cream/ointment and soft capsules delivery formulations
· New exclusive inhalation facilities. Inhalation drug delivery formulations
· Three of the largest fluid beds in the world, with a capacity of 1,300 kg per batch/fluid bed and granulator with the latest technology
· Big batches focused on industrial efficiency and cost savings
· 2,500 tonnes of pellets/year 3,000 million tablets/year 5,500 million capsules/year 1,500 million blisters/year 24 million tubes of cream/year 84 million bottles/ year 400 million soft gelatin capsules/year
· Over 200 different presentations
· Leader in omeprazole and lansoprazole European market
Laboratorios Liconsa has developed a new treatment for respiratory tract diseases by propellant-free nebulization, with the financial support from the CDTI and the European Union through FEDER funds.
This project has been executed in its facilities located in Azuqueca de Henares, as planned it was finished in April 2020 and had a financed budget of € 1,118,680.
ERDF: European Regional Development Fund. A way to build Europe.
Laboratorios Liconsa is currently developing NEW INHALATION PRODUCTS FOR THE UNITED STATES MARKET, aimed at treating asthma and COPD.
This project is funded by the Industrial Technological Development Center (CDTI) and the European Union through Technological Fund.
We invest in your future.
Project “INNOVATION IN THE PROCESS OF MANUFACTURING PELLETS FOR PHARMACEUTICAL USE”
File Nº: FAR-010500-2022-8. PERTE SALUD de VANGUARDIA
|Grant conceded:||28.686,00 €|
|Loan conceded:||430.298,00 €|
Funded by the European Union – NextGenerationEU
Project: “EXPANSION OF THE PRODUCTIVE CAPACITY OF PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTS”
File Nº: GU/244/P03. INCENTIVOS REGIONALES
|Investment amount approved:||32.621.633,00 €|
|Grant amount conceded:||4.567.028,62 €|
Project: “PHOTOVOLTAIC SELF-CONSUMPTION INSTALLATION IN A PHARMACEUTICAL PLANT”
File Nº: SLPS-2022-00840.
INCENTIVES LINKED TO SELF-CONSUMPTION AND STORAGE, WITH RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCES
|Total investment:||1.839.252,43 €|
|Grant amount conceded:||102.984,57 €|
Funded by the European Union– NextGenerationEU.
Plan de Recuperación, Transformación y Resiliencia